Friday, October 21, 2011

Sony Cyber-shot W530

Beyond any doubt I had passed my Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS to my younger sister, and at some point I was left perching with my old Canon PowerShot A95. Well, I won't depart my old Canon, I just fancy something sleek and handy to bring with me when I go out which I've mentioned here. And after days of anticipation, I settled myself to purchase the Sony Cyber-shot W530 among the three choices. I know you roughly notice any differences on the qualities of my photos from my previous posts and the recent posts (12). It's just fascinating that my new cam still provides me brilliant pictures at a low price. 



Sony Cyber-shot W530


I get amazing results. In other words, each of my great events can now be shared with style.
And oh! My office mate received a bunch of flowers from her boy friend, just borrowed it for my mini photo shoot... hahaha...


Wonderful. That's all I wish for your weekend!
greetings, aileen







18 comments:

  1. I've got the same kind of camera! Nice blog! Would you like to follow each other? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovee it!! im gettingg a pink camera for myy birthday i cant wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the new one *.*

    and thank you so much Aileen!
    Haha yes, my posts are a bit short I think... I actually like to read such 'stories' as on your blog!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the follow we are now following you back!!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sharon vuitton - so girly in pink :D thanks!

    Sarah.Karin - i'm such a blah blah in blog! i can't stop myself. :D

    Shervin Nassi - thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing results for such a small thing:)
    take a look at my new blog :) thanx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love my camera but I kinda still wish for camera with such a good quality photos, the ones you can see on some blogs (but those costs too much for sure). Love your photo with flowers =)
    Thanks for your lovely comment.
    Have a spectacular day,

    xoxo
    http://marinnelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh la la , i love this colour of your new digital camera- so berry-coloured^^
    wish you a wonderful sunday, honey!
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i love the pink camera, what can i say, im a sucker for pink things :)

    x

    shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic photos!!! I like your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    What do you think?
    Hugs from Spain, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos!
    you have such a great blog.
    I'm having a give-away on my own blog and hopefully you'll join too.
    x

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great camera, isn't it? I think it is important to have a little one to go out and noone could steal it! Thank you for leaving a comment in my blog, I follow you, kisses!
    http://blesstheit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on your camera! i was about to ask whose flowers those were! pretty!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great camera for beautiful photos ... I can smell the perfume of the flowers :)))
    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to share with me your feedback and suggestions. Huge thanks in advance :)