Friday, January 6, 2012

Come Together on December

In celebration of another amazing Filipino gathering, many came together for a significant day which happened earlier on December and took place at a famous amusement park here in Saudi.
It was a wintertime full of endless fun with special performances of some famous celebrities in the Philippines.
I've been meaning to go there, not because of those celebrities, but to see those adventurous rides and to take magical photos.
I know.
There is always something I feel that I'll never, never, never outgrow. Do you feel that too?

A long and winding queue.
The Wave Swinger is the only ride I had an expedition with. It was cool and fun!
The Cobra Rollercoaster






12 comments:

  1. beautiful beautiful beautiful pictures!!!!!! :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. weee i so miss riding roller coasters! one of my passions! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photos, reminds me of Summer and fairs and roller coasters:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow! It looks like so much fun!! :D
    xx R.

    http://utopiandreamerr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. kung ako, ill go for the celebrities haha. =) nice to drop here again. happy new year and hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!you have an amazing time !!!lovely blog!would you like to follow each other?


    mysteryfishbowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh nice photos..looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I m your new follower!!!

    mysteryfishbowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaah, now I really want to go to a fair :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great day: I love amusement parks :)))
    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to share with me your feedback and suggestions. Huge thanks in advance :)