Friday, July 16, 2010

BHS and Jarir Bookstore Haul

I might love shopping. Honestly because it is therapeutic and irresistible. Well, good news because I absolutely dig Sales! I feel the satisfaction. 
My hubby and I went to BHS. Look what we bought and the best thing we did not splurge.
I opted for thin fabrics to be comfortably worn by my little D. Philippines is hot and humid almost the whole year round. Most of them were all cheap. Oh, I've got loads of things to be packed. Have to send them to Philippines asap. The girls will surely have fun!

Vintage Rose Collection from Mothercare




check out the back side


pj's while sleeping
For my cousins little girls. Rose collection from Mothercare
and another one. Preppy Cool Collection from Mothercare
Sweet Millie dress for little D.
Claire's Club headbands
My winter sleepers from BHS
My BHS dress

Next shop, at Jarir Bookstore

Stationeries for the little ones.
For my cousins little princesses.

Hello Kitty for me. Gonna write something.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to share with me your feedback and suggestions. Huge thanks in advance :)