Saturday, October 8, 2011

1st Award : Sunshine Award 2011


I am so happy to inform you that an award is shared to me from a charming blogger Macy. It is indescribable considering that this is my first award. I don’t know exactly how to wield the words “thank you” to her, but, hey Macy! You were able to brighten my day!

Check how it works.
The rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Pass it on to ten fabulous bloggers and send them a message to let them know.

Favourite Color : Pastel Yellow and Lavender
Favourite Animal : Dogs – they are active, loyal and protective
Favourite Number : 4
Favourite Drink : Iced Tea with mint leaves
Facebook or Twitter : Facebook
Your passion : I am crazy passionate about each moment I spend with my family and friends
Giving or Getting presents : Giving and Getting – life is all about balance
Favourite Pattern : Basics. I’m also attracted to quilts.
Favourite Day : The spirit of Christmas day, air is crisp, everyone is nice and merry
Favourite Flowers : Sunflower, so cheerful and bright          

I’m impressed by these bloggers who are Creative and Successful, yet they remain humble. They are the ones we need to follow from. I am grateful to pass this award to them.


Thanks also to my visitors and followers, as always, I appreciate every feedback and I am open to any constructive ideas.

greetings, aileen

24 comments:

  1. OMG thank you so much! awww you just made my day!
    it will be awhile until i do a post and return the favor because i want to make it perfect but thanks so much!

    x

    Ellen of shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I'm so happy to know that I've brighten your day! Your always welcome and you truly deserve this. I love reading your blog because I also once lived the life in Middle East and I find your post interesting.. =) Keep posting!

    -Macy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping up with E.S.E.M - you're welcome ellen! your blog is truly creative and fashion inspiring. i can't wait to see the award in your post :D goodluck! xoxo

    MACY - i will do my best to post interesting topics (hope so :D), i never felt so much challenge in the blogging world! so thank u, thank u so much, i look forward of your posts too... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredibilmente - thanks lovely! sure, i'll follow yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations :):)lovely blog! wanna followeach other?
    xoxo

    Limonspective

    ReplyDelete
  6. KONSTANTINA TZORTZI - thanks! sure dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog!
    Keep the good work :)

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your always so kind comments!! <3

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the nice comment dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much dear!! and congrats on yours too!!

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks a lot honey!!!! I really appreciate it :D
    and congrats to you too!!
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats for the award! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats for you award!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats to you and thanks you so so much for giving it to me, i'm honored!!!
    http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations dear :)
    and thank you for commenting on my blog :) it is one of my favorite bags :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much, dear! thanks thanks thanks!
    wish you a wonderful day!
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the blog award! These are fun :)

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats for the award! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations and thank you so much for tagging me, it's very kind of you. I'm working on the post now :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Helena - thanks honey! i'm trying my best :D

    Десислава Валентинова & Preziosa - you're both welcome!

    Alexandria, Maria Bastida, Agora tô pronta, Joandy, fashion meets art, Andrea - you're welcome girls! so glad to have shared this award with you! keep up with the excellent posts.

    Sick by Trend, Denise Pacurar, Sakuranko - thanks a lot, it means so much to me :D

    Fabrizia, Sammie, Maria - thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats for the award :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to share with me your feedback and suggestions. Huge thanks in advance :)