Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So Much Food for you to View!

Isn't it great that I have this favorable chance of devouring my favorite foods?
Living is so good with them.

My apology for viewing this with all my pride, it is my way of showing how I am so eager to take pictures of them. And the prime fact that I love to lavishly treat my stomach and stay away from deprivation. Oh, counting calories? slim down? It is just so difficult this time around.

Fresh Vegetable Lumpia
Fruit Danish
Mini sandwich and mini burger
Cinnamon Roll
Banana Cake
Vegetable Cuts
Almond Cake
Cinnamon Roll
Cheese Omellette
Chicken Panini Sandwich
Almond Croissant
Mango Cake
Cheese Manakish on Wheat Bread


11 comments:

  1. the first one looks delicious!

    xxx

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post makes me so hungry!!!I would like to try the mango cake and the almond croissant

    mysteryfishbowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow healthy living ahh hehe =) i wanna taste that almond cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh I want them ALL!!!!
    Lovely post
    thank u so much for your lovely comment!
    hope that we ll stay in contact
    xoxo-marilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dieting is WAY too hard! Especially after viewing all of this delicious food! Would you like to follow eachother via bloglovin- I love your blog :)

    XX Kathryn

    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh everything looks delicious, but too many kcal...haha i'll be your follower, we could follow each other :)
    If u can, visit:
    unknownlooks.blogspot.com
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are indeed lots of food, which makes me feel really hungry :)

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks so yummy!I have to resist of the temptation(to open my fridge ) now. :-)

    Viki

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo wouldn't turn down the almond cake right now...!

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to share with me your feedback and suggestions. Huge thanks in advance :)