Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


I know I am a bit of slack these days. As much as I want to be ubiquitous in the bloggermania, thus far I was compelled with work duties. Time has not bet in favor. My mate went for a holiday and I was chosen to be the replacement during her leave, it surely make sense to me now that one cannot serve two masters at the same time. My mind is heavy-handed to blog for a while. 

Nonetheless, I am back and there is no stopping for me today. I need to blog.

First off, I previously posted that I applied a particular template in my blog. I have this mania to simplify everything, but I've been struggling with some of the widgets and my posts takes time to load. I need the old template back.




Second off, I won't let this day without thanking my fellow blogger Sarah Karin for the Versatile Blogger Award. Whew! I can't wipe the smile off my face when I found out. Once you visit her blog, you'll instantly greeted by her cutting edge and first-rate photos. Her skills are just amazing. I confessed I am one of her constant visitor. Got to say, big thanks Sarah!

The rules:
  1. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers.
    • I am grateful to pass this award to all of you my fellow bloggers. The more the merrier! Right?
  2. Tell 7 things about yourself. 
    • Read it here. Oh, and it's even more than 7.
  3. Mention the person who gave you this award.
    • As mentioned above.

19 comments:

  1. hi aileen! congrats to another award! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back, and congrats on ur award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Sweetie, have a great weekend

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    xoxo

    http://besosmulticolor.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Aileen ♥

    aaaww, omg, omg :o thank you soso much for these lovely words. I'm so glad about what you think about me. Thank you. I adore you so much, you're such a nice person. I feel honored to be your 'blogging-friend' :)

    How are you? I hope you'll find some time to update your blog soon. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Aileen,
    So well deserved!!!

    Have a lovely day,
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fabulous post!
    Loved your blog a lot, its really amazing:)
    Check out mine, i've visited Balenciaga, Comme de Garçons, Louis vuitton & Marc Jacobs, Helmut Newton exhibitions in Paris and made lots of interesting posts!
    Also we can follow each other, let me know about it:*
    Kisses
    Anobano

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations for this award!

    Kisses, Elena
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi aileen, you haven't post in months.. i hope everything is going fine =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the award!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi sweety, very nice blog, now I'm your new follower,
    If you want see my blog and tell me if you like my style..
    on the right there is the translator for more languages,

    kiss jexika lyter


    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to share with me your feedback and suggestions. Huge thanks in advance :)